Next Generation Emulation banner

Do you read the changelist yourself.. or do you want to read the latest news here ?

• I read changes myself on sourceforce.. i dont need the screenshots and news items

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I like the screenshots updates and news flashes

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you read the chanlist yourself on sourforge ?
Or do you want to read new changes and see new screenshots on ngemu ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree, the screenshots you guys have posted recently are great!

It's always interesting to check on your progress here.

·
Registered
175 Posts
There is nothing like a screenshot. If Dxbx is on code Google it would be easier to keep tracking of changes. Source forge is a little confusing to me (yes i'm spoiled). Anyway, good job. I still didn't test neither Dxbx or Cxbx becouse i don't want to revert myself to x86 OS (too happy with Vista ultimate), but i am thrilled with every progress you make. And i'm keep waiting for the day you find solution for x64.
Thank you for your effort.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Screenshots are much more descriptive than "Code committed: Revision XYZ". ;) So yeah, please keep the updates coming!

I still didn't test neither Dxbx or Cxbx becouse i don't want to revert myself to x86 OS (too happy with Vista ultimate), but i am thrilled with every progress you make.
You can run Windows XP x86 under VMWare Player/Workstation 6.5+ or Sun VirtualBox with 3D acceleration enabled. Both Cxbx and Dxbx run fine on them. In fact, I use VMWare Workstation 7.0 to test and fiddle with Cxbx.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please make Dxbx is on code Google So We can help you for progress ... And keep us informed..... :innocent: :innocent: :eyemove: :wub:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you want to stay informed more about press.. you can sign up for the rss feeds
they are on sourceforge also

1 - 10 of 10 Posts