Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
n_w95482 said:
I've completely forgotten about me using that bug. Thanks to it, I have 99 Megalixirs, Turbo Ethers, Hypers, X-Potions, and various greens and items :D. I also used a glitch in the earlier Pokemon games (yes I did play them and still own them :p) where items in your 6th slot would be duplicated when doing a certain procedure. I made lots of money off of that one :evil:.
I used the pokémon bug as well, yes even I played it :p It's a nice game if you forget the series ;)

I also used the W-Item bug, but only for elixirs IIRC, not anything else. These elixirs I used for the gimme elixir monster, and they give a freaking lot of AP, which leveled my All materia, which I could sell for 1.4 million ;)

Samor said:
like driving back & forth + drift in MSR to score insane amounts of style points. (it's stupid, actually ruins the game)
It's not a real bug IMO, more a gameplay 'flaw'. My strategy is to get a nice lap in the hotlap races, and once I get the desired lap record, I'll use the rest of the laps to earn Kudos on drifting in every corner. But I think this way can be forgiven when I race with the steering wheel instead of the controller, because with the controller I can get a lot more Kudos than when I drive with the wheel :(

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
There was a bug in Zelda GB that when you press select at the right time, you advance into the next room without the key...

I used that a couple of times in the last dungeon. but other then that, no :p

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
F-3582 said:
Do you mean "Missingno"? That - sort of - Pokemon that looks more like a glitch than anything else?
Yep, that's it :D. There were the rumors of it messing up your game save but I don't think I ever had that problem. Selling duplicated nuggets for $5000 a piece was nice :evil:.
Cid Highwind said:
It's a nice game if you forget the series ;)
Yeah, I had a lot of fun playing the games. Maybe someday when I have a lot of free time, I'll either start over or try finishing my collection :p.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>..also, many racers are very supportive of wall riding.

Although it may appear so at first, this doesn't work in Initial D

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Sometimes I'm guilty of wallriding on NFSU2 but it's not on purpose :D. With enhanced contrast turned on, it's sometimes hard to see the turns, so I can't brake in time :p.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
n_w95482 said:
Yep, that's it :D. There were the rumors of it messing up your game save but I don't think I ever had that problem. Selling duplicated nuggets for $5000 a piece was nice :evil:.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun playing the games. Maybe someday when I have a lot of free time, I'll either start over or try finishing my collection :p.
Want to battle me, I'm still looking for a worthy opponent :heh:
I never met a person who was able let me try out my team :(

21 - 26 of 26 Posts