Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think serious sam kick ass or just a waste of money?
like to buy it

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great place for game reviews is www.ign.com
serious sam is pc game ign scored it 9/10 :eek: do you think it kick ass?
1rst person view mode like half-life :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I haven't played the game, but I heard it was just a test game to test the new engine it runs on. I have heard people talking highly of it on a Deus Ex forum though.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Originally posted by Adair
I haven't played the game, but I heard it was just a test game to test the new engine it runs on. I have heard people talking highly of it on a Deus Ex forum though.
Would it be at the Ion Storm forums?

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i played it rockz buy it its not waste of money!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If you remember the "good old days" when a FPS only required minimal brain activity (find blue key, open blue door, etc..) then this is the game for you. Its kind of like duke3d.. only with modern graphics.

However I'd better point out that take 2 (the publisher) never expected the game to be so popular... and thus priced it at around £20 over here (I don't know the us price but its probably $20. They LOVE overcharging here :mad:). They have now got greedy however and put the price up to £35! I don't know if this is the same as the US but I'd price around before buying.

Oh almost forgot. Adair is right. It was made by a crotian software company who wanted to advertise their new engine for license. I think they made a good advert.:cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I Have this Game and LOVE this Game!

Simply Kick ASS Graphics, specially looks Nice on 1024x768
and very simple gameplay, just like Betamax sez, get this and open that, and shoot all the way around :)

It uses heavily customized Quake III Arena Engine. And yet, it is simply the best Graphics of FPS (for now).

And the most outstanding event when you fight the Final Boss, you'll pop your eyes for its beautiful models and backdrops :D

but its rather short (hey! it sez 'First Encounter!' on the package) - so you have to wait for the 2nd serie for more of it.

Hey, if you're looking for something simple rather than Brain Washing-type of Game but with NICEE graphics, get this game. yes because there are no good FPS for PC released lately
(and half Life: Blue Shift sukcs) - - -

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks to all of you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts