Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,733 Posts
Not all bacteria are attacking the body, some are harmless, but the immune system in particular is indescriminant. To live, you must kill, whether you are in control of it or not. If we didn't kill, we could not eat, whether it be from plants, fungi, animals or otherwise.

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Ditto,

besides they would stomp on us if we were little :p

· Registered
7,840 Posts
I kill the annoying ones when I can (flies, spiders, etc) but I rarely feel like killing
cute ones like coccinels

· Registered
1,056 Posts
I know I live in the mountains and trust me you dont wanna get bitten by anything up here. I kill everything that looks like it might hurt if I get bitten by it. becuase in the words of a friend of mine that got bitten by a baby brown reclusive spyder on the butt and she had to have most of it removed,I knew I should have just killed that damn spyder.

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
besides they would stomp on us if we were little :p
I was going to say that, and you know they would :p

Even though we dont get much of the killer icky bugs here, they all get crushed if they come across me.

· Registered
1,585 Posts
I kill flies and musquitos, because they disgust me with their behaviour. I don't see the use in stomping on ants, or killing spiders. Stomping ants is like, the most pointless activity ever. Spiders help me in removing flies and musquitos.

What does meet its end often at my feet, unintended, are snails. I try to avoid them, but when it has rained and it's dark outside, it's hard succeeding.

I once read that on average, every human being eats between 8 to 20 spiders in a lifetime, during one's sleep. ;)

· <font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
Lemme guess,...is an "insects rights organisation" under the works ? :rolleyes:

Yours,
-E

· Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I do a hell of a lot worse than stomp on them. For example just last summer, when I was bored as sin, me and my friend went to the dollar store bought some army men, then went to the hardware store, bought some raid, axe, and matches, then went to a nearby field put the army men sitting on a wooden post, sprayed them with raid and axe, put the can of axe in the middle of them and broke the top so it was spewing out tha horrible smelling odour known as axe :p Then put the leftover can or raid by it, lit the flaming axe ... But something was missing so we found a caterpillar, peirced it's body with a long straw of wheat, and placed it's squirming body gently in one of the army mens crotches and watched this thing go BOOM!

Oh and if there's ay insect lovers, remember not to read this ;)

edit: Ooops, I should have put tha at the begining I guess :p Whoops!

· Transcended
1,421 Posts
Wasn't there a thread about this before?

The only insects I kill are cockroaches. I don't even stomp them. I snipe at them with a slipper with enough force just to stun them so I can subsequently dispose of them outside w/o having them spill their guts out indoors.

· Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Why should I stomp on insects that have done no warm to me whatsoever? Killing because of a survival need is far from being the same as killing out of boredom or yuck factor. There is a world of morals between the two acts.

· Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Wanna know what's really fun though? Electrip bug swatters :p Oh my god the bigger and juicier the bug, the bigger the spark!

· ...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Kraelis said:
Wasn't there a thread about this before?
i vaguely remember one too

as for the topic? well, i don't get any sort of joy out of stepping on a bug, and in general, i try not to step on any since their guts tend to make a mess.

· Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
if i had the choice to kill the bug or step around id step around.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.