Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy im a newb and what does underclock mean?
i also want to know if you now some Chankast Ultilities that will speed up chankast?
And i also want to say that i own a dreamcast so there isn't any legally probleme. (my only probleme is that my dreamcast isnt working verry good thats why im using the emu and i can't find a new dreamcast in this country) pls help thx

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Someone plz correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt there are any utilities for speeding up a program. You could close other applications and background programs to free up resources. Other than that it's pretty much your pc that has to do the work, not a software program that magically makes your pc run faster. The underclocking however, I do not know what it does, so hopefully someone else is able to explain it better. You can always try and play around with it and see what effect it has on your games :)

Ps. A shame about your dreamcast :( , good luck with chankast

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I did a google search and here it is :)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
We didn't hear anything from him for two days now so I think you might be a little late there Samor :p

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i dont care about finding speed pig no more. I am going to buy a new PC in the summer so y wont have any problems but thanks any way (i would like to buy a new dreamcast but i still havent found one yet).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.