Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a similar topic in the past, but just wanted to know if some of you do or not. Doesn't have to be because you didn't like the game. Maybe it's just more about "having it there whenever needed" sort of thing.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
I never get rid of games even if I have no plans of playing them again. Mostly it's just because used video games - unless they're fairly recent releases don't have enough value to justify going through the effort of trying to sell them, so for the most part they just sit on my TV stand for several years before I finally move them to storage in the attic. Of course, sometimes this is nice because a year or so ago I was thinking about how much I miss the old ESPN NFL 2K games, and wouldn't you know it? I still had ESPN NFL 2K5 for Xbox stored in my attic.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,825 Posts
I have a room...a ROOM full of crap I've never played thinking that one day I'll get to it.

I'm not a well adjusted person...but the day when I play them...ho ho just you wait!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
I have a room...a ROOM full of crap I've never played thinking that one day I'll get to it.
Oh, just a single room? Wimp. I'm much worse, except with tools and building supplies.

I can't go to a store that sells tools without buying something. I can't bring myself to throw away that circular saw that broke two years ago because "I'm going to take apart and fix it someday". That six inch by six inch scrap piece of plywood? I can't throw it away, someday a six inch by six inch section of subfloor is going to need replaced and who is the crazy hoarder then, HUH?

I have a two car garage that currently has a capacity of 0 cars.

I have a shed that I bought mainly for my riding lawn mower. That riding mower is currently parked on my back patio.

I have enough scrap building supplies in my basement..... to turn it into a finished living space.

I might someday be on a TV show, but I don't have a problem. *eye twitches.*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts