Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,478 Posts
I only sell them if they are bad games. Of course, that's only with physical copies. Most of my purchases are Steam digital downloads nowadays. I occasionally track down old classics and buy them. Sometimes these classics just don't hold up any more. Others, like Persona 3, I've sold because the rerelease was clearly better. (Persona 3: FES)

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
That reminds me of Persona 3 FES PAL prices here... Around €150 on eBay.

And yes, I do have it. Same as Yakuza 2 PAL (hi @Samor ). I used to be quite an avid collector. Zelda Twilight Princess, MGS Twin Snakes, all Resident Evil games on GameCube... Now only my PS2 games remain.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,651 Posts
I usually keep them, but I got rid of some older consoles + games because only very few games on them were still exclusive and/or the console died. E.g. since almost everything I had on 360 got b.c. on the xb1 I got rid of the 360 and the few games that were not working on xb1. The ps3 died so I got rid of the games I had for it as well, as I am not getting another.

@Khelben I did get another Yakuza 2 for ps2 library's completion sake. It's a JP version, I'm fine with it as I can play it without problems, having already finished it on ps3 (yakuza 1+2 hd) before. I doubt I'll ever go through it completely again though as there is Kiwami 2, it is still unique as in that it has the area with the Osaka tv tower which was removed in Kiwami 2.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I've given some games away and sold a few, but I tend to keep most of my games. I mostly get digital games now, but I buy physical for my Consoles and 3DS/Vita. I have snagged a few digital games on sale on my 3DS as well.

·
Classic Games Lover
5,274 Posts
I usually keep them, but I got rid of some older consoles + games because only very few games on them were still exclusive and/or the console died. E.g. since almost everything I had on 360 got b.c. on the xb1 I got rid of the 360 and the few games that were not working on xb1. The ps3 died so I got rid of the games I had for it as well, as I am not getting another.

@Khelben I did get another Yakuza 2 for ps2 library's completion sake. It's a JP version, I'm fine with it as I can play it without problems, having already finished it on ps3 (yakuza 1+2 hd) before. I doubt I'll ever go through it completely again though as there is Kiwami 2, it is still unique as in that it has the area with the Osaka tv tower which was removed in Kiwami 2.
The NTSC-JAP version comes relatively cheap. I also see Persona 3 FES PAL prices skyrocket now. Crazy world. I'll probably replay 0, Kiwami and play Kiwami 2 (starting with it) on my X1X, now that they are going to be on game pass. SEGA will most likely follow with 3-5 remasters and 6 as well. 5 and 6 I still have to finish. I wonder if Judgement will come out on Xbox as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts