Votes: 17 14.2%
  • None!

Votes: 29 24.2%
1 - 20 of 114 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little investigation; I'd like to know if the people here have a current console or are mainly pc users.....

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
I have a ps2 and a gamecube. I have never felt a desire for the xbox, mostly due to most games I want will either be on the ps2 or pc. I don't play any of my three above the rest, except maybe the pc with ut2k4 and redorcehstra. (now battlefront).

The only games that really hurts me not having a xbox is Sudeki and Panzer Dragoon Orta. Fable, never has imperssed me.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I didn't have anything, and was convinced that I never would join in on this generation at all. Until December '03 that is, when the Cube dropped to $99 bucks and I just couldn't resist anymore. Then, a few months ago, I moved in with my brother, who happens to have a PS2, so I've been playing PS2 games like crazy. So all of '04 I've been playing console games like crazy, although I still consider myself pretty serious about PC gaming as well.

By the way, we also have a Dreamcast, which while not technically a supported member of the "big 3", is still kinda this generation of console gaming as well.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rhombus said:
I didn't have anything, and was convinced that I never would join in on this generation at all. Until December '03 that is, when the Cube dropped to $99 bucks and I just couldn't resist anymore. Then, a few months ago, I moved in with my brother, who happens to have a PS2, so I've been playing PS2 games like crazy. So all of '04 I've been playing console games like crazy, although I still consider myself pretty serious about PC gaming as well.

By the way, we also have a Dreamcast, which while not technically a supported member of the "big 3", is still kinda this generation of console gaming as well.
I have a DC....I didn't include it because it's kinda dead (not community-wise but commercially it is).

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i have a ps2, but its broken........ :cry:

·
pee comes out the weewee
79 Posts
i got a gamcube, although, i think i shold have gone for the ps2. Most of the games i've played on gamecube have been a let down, especially crystal chronicles

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Well the gamecube shaping to have some stellar first party games coming out.

Metroid Prime 2:Echoes,Legend of Zelda,Mario 128 (unknown name),Mario Tennis

and a few nice third party ones as well

Killer 7 & Resident Evil 4 just to name some.

Dreamcast I have it and still play it. They still make games for it, just..not alot...at all...

·
Banned
29 Posts
I have both a PS2 and Gamecube, no Xbox because when i looked at the selection of games, they were either on the Gamecube ( which i already had, i got it the day it was released :) ) or didn't look too interesting (except Halo, which was going to come out on the PC anyways...)

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I have a DC and I am considering to go for a PS2 mainly becouse of the massive amount of RPGs.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I only have a ps2
maybe cos it's the best there is, gamewise.
And about games, i fond like a month ago a copy dvd game for the ps2, containing the legend of zelda the wind waker, and people actully bought it and played it. Is this possible by any means, and if yes, what are the requirment of porting ps2 game to pc, just for knowledge.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Broken PS2... waiting for money, than I'll buy nother PS2 with network adapter :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
All 3 of them. :)

I hardly ever touch my Shi.. I mean, xbox, though, :p

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
nd about games, i fond like a month ago a copy dvd game for the ps2, containing the legend of zelda the wind waker, and people actully bought it and played it. Is this possible by any means, and if yes, what are the requirment of porting ps2 game to pc, just for knowledge.
If i'm understand you correctly. Your saying you saw someone have a copy of a ps2 disk that had LoZ:WW on it. I don't know how they could possibly play it on the ps2 and i doub't very highly that it's possible. There is emulators on the pc for the gamecube. Yet, none of them as of yet are even fully playable.

I'm about 99.9 sure that the disk you saw was a fake, unless there's something i'm misinterpreting in your paragaraph.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I have a PS2 but im thinking of buying a Gamecube for 2 reasons. Resident Evil 4 and the New Zelda... but then again. i might buy a PSP instead.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I own a PS2, too, and thinking about getting a Gamecube. My reasons have more to do with Samus Aran, though ;)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Samus Aran is definitely a character worth checkin out in this gen... Metroid Prime is hands down my favorite game of this generation of consoles, and it seems that MP2 is gonna be even better. Plus now, for the $99 you get the Cube with Prime included as well as the MP2 demo disc. I have the MP2 demo disc, and while the playable portion is pretty short, it definitely seemed awesome... and that's just single player. The multiplayer seems unique, and I'm a big fan of the 4 player split screen.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
I have none . I survived all these years and endured all those juicy commercials :evil:
( Just hiding the fact that I cannot afford to get any console :laugh: )

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 20 of 114 Posts