Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom picked up my ps2 games and system from their and we have bought psx games from them at very low prices and also have a 1 year 5%off card for everything bought there,any one else like shopping at that store,i do since we have the 5% off card:).

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I used to buy a lot of stuff from them... I remember getting my DC Sonic Bundle with a couple of games at a really low price. A pitty they don't ship console systems outside of US anymore.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I usually hit up Circuit City or even Best Buy when i'm desperate. EBGames and Gamestop are in the malls, I really don't like going there. It's just way too much trouble when the first two are closer and usually less crowded.

But if i'm hunting a rare used game, that's my first stop.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
There's no EBGames in my town, the main places for games here are Wal-Mart and a person who sells games at his house. He has tons of games (almost every NES game that was produced) so he's pretty popular around here :p. I got my Dreamcast+accessories, 2 DC games, and my Genesis's RF adapter from him.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I check through EBGames, but *mainly* for used games, though I'll pick up a new one if it's really good, or if I have trouble finding it somewhere else.. Their games are usually $5 more than buying them from Bestbuy (or a similar store), or even ordering them from Amazon or Half.com.
- Modem

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Hmm, so they cut the discount to 5%...It was 10% when I signed up...
I like Electronic Boutique and frequent the store...
I might buy some games off the net soon, but I prefer the store...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
There's 1 EBGames where I live and it blows. I havn't went to it for about a year now, and aren't they not selling PC games anymore? (or was that just a rumor?) Anhways last time I went for Xmas shopping, their prices were rediculous. They were charging upwards of $100.00 for normal Xbox games. Not any special games, just regular ones. Since then, I havn't went there. I find great deals at Best Buy though. Like games only a few months old for $20.00. And if you have a London Drugs in your area they always have great deals now and then.

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
I go to GameStop....there's only 1 EBGames in my area, and it's in the mall....I hate malls

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I mostly go to Gamestop, but the occasional EB Games visit is always in order. Got two standalone stores in the same plaza. :p

I have my 10% discount card for Gamestop for used games.. some deals you just can't pass up. :nod:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
i ave only bought 1 of my games from EBgames which was RTCW:GOTY. I normally get mine at best buy (normally have sales on games a week after release)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I buy from all over. Werever I find it cheapest: Amazon, Play.com, HMV, Game.....

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Dude, I got perfect dark for only $5!!! thats about it though :p

·
Registered
822 Posts
They are pretty much the only game store here in this Polar bear land, I would like a little bit more selection, but Walmart and Zellers here do not have the wider set than the EBGames we have here in Canada. I will go bargain hunting but most of the games that are new or relatively hard to find it will usually be in EB Games. Then for my imports (pretty much half my games), well it is pretty much Lik-Sang cuz you know anything outside of Japan with regards to gaming sucks like crap when it comes to good games:p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
most of things I bought online are from allegro.pl :) something simmilar as those portals you've mentioned above guys but it's polish one (usually thing ship in about 2 day after you win auction :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys!, well were i live i got like all these tight game stores. Theres this store next to my local bank that i go to, most of their games are imported and they sell for very cheap! And if like the average game stores are 10 more expensive i go to wal-mart, their games are like 25 cents cheaper than all game stores.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I go to EB games for pre-orders, but for most games I just check around the usual electronic stores we have here in the city. This christmas I found MGS3: Snake Eater $11 cheaper at a grocery store than any of the leading computer/electronic stores oO

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I usually buy my game's from gamestop. My membership card gives me 10% off used games and a 10 month subscription to Game Informer. The best part? The membership card only costs $10 a year!

Other than that, I usually buy games from ebay 'cause its cheaper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts