Policenauts
Tobal 2
Dragonball Legends
Tales of Phantasia
Thanks for the help!

S

·
0 Posts
Of those, the only I'm pretty sure about is Tales of Phantasia. It is made by Namco, the same company who made Tales of Destiny. Tales of Destiny was released first and made it over here (the USA) but did not do as well as Namco had hoped. So they never sent Tales of Phantasia or the 3rd one (can't remember what the name is) over. I have heard that Tales of Destiny may have some problems w/the current version of ePSXe, but it runs fine in Adripsx. So I would assume that Tales of Phantasia should work in at least one of the emulators.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
I can verify that Tales of Phantasia works to almost perfect compatability. The only thing I can't get to work is the blending of colors before a battle (when everything swirls around) even w/FVP on and set to emulated vram with Pete's plugins.
I can also say that Tobal 2 works to a considerable degree. Quest mode is kind of buggy (nothing shows but the text box when you talk) and it runs <b>really</b> slowly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll play Tobal 2 quest mode on the psx. Great Tales of Phantasia works! I'm surprised none has tried the other 2 though.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I haven't personally played Dragonball Legends, but other people on this forum have asked questions regarding saves and whatnot for it, so I'd assume it at least works.

·
Registered
18 Posts
dragon ball z legends hangs in epsxe in history mode when the first character enters the combat screen.
there was another emulator that could play it, though. i think it was vgs, but i'm not sure...

C

·
0 Posts
In the current version of ePSXe, DBZ Legends locks up...it seems playable in unreleased builds, though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts