·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hmmmm... and where's the catch? ...

(and do they ship all over the world? :D)

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's the same price as a 6600gt. Too bad its agp, the mobo that I'm getting is pci-e. And Newegg uses Fedex to ship so I don't think they ship international. THey don't even ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Alaska.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, only the US.. I love Newegg with a passion, they're amazing. I buy everything from them nowadays. :)

(maybe I should delete this thread before they sell out.. hopefully I'll have the money before they do :evil: )

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I would probably sell mine at that price as well... so many damn problems. Nvidia drivers suport for the 6xxx series is just damn horrible.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Newegg are good, even better when you get your friend from america to buy the stuff and send it to u ;) .. even avoiding import tax.. lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
ZipZoomFly usually has prices around that of Newegg. That is the only other place I would shop, they're prices beat Newegg sometimes, but not a lot of the time.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Sweet video card. If only I had the money now... :(

(And someone to ship it to me, of course :p )

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
no money for such a thing. besides i'm waiting for something that runs much cooler than my videocard and runs about as fast, but no slower.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
I would probably sell mine at that price as well... so many damn problems. Nvidia drivers suport for the 6xxx series is just damn horrible.
oO i have a 6800 and i love it to death. the drivers are nice too.

and cooliscool, i have the Albatron one and i love it. i unlocked it and it works perfect :D too bad they dont have it anymore....well i got mine 7 months ago when it was $303 with shipping :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's some BS.. they took that Leadtek card off their list. Not even sold out..

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
heh, whatever, yesterday I changed my mind, now what I need most is bigger hdd (just ordered same barracuda as I have now, but 3 times bigger = 120 GB :) )

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well they have an XFX 6800 for $219 so I guess I'll be getting that.. or maybe an AOpen Aeolus 6600GT for $158 and some RAM.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
hushypushy said:
oO i have a 6800 and i love it to death. the drivers are nice too.
Well i dunno, mine is filled with problems. All chached bitmaps (like windows desktop and some games) are all currupt, i had to manually edit driver .inf file so that it woudlnt use chached bitmaps. I almost need a diferent driver for each game. I have many BSOD when certain "effects" appear in games. Random lockups. Been a nightmare. But when it works it works perfectly :p

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
cooliscool said:
Well they have an XFX 6800 for $219 so I guess I'll be getting that.. or maybe an AOpen Aeolus 6600GT for $158 and some RAM.

If you're still running 512 Megs of memory you'd be better off getting a 6600GT + more memory. IMO anyway. 512 is kinda stretching it and I havent been totally satisfied with 1 gig in EQ 2 or WoW.

Metalmurphy said:
Well i dunno, mine is filled with problems. All chached bitmaps (like windows desktop and some games) are all currupt, i had to manually edit driver .inf file so that it woudlnt use chached bitmaps. I almost need a diferent driver for each game. I have many BSOD when certain "effects" appear in games. Random lockups. Been a nightmare. But when it works it works perfectly :p

Sounds more like hardware problems than driver problems too me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts