Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,568 Posts
No none of them work with commercial games right now and dont expect any dc emulator that really works in recent times.it will take some time.See the dc emu section, there is some discussion about it already there.

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Originally posted by Soylvak
isn't anyone smart enough to make one that works? i mean they made good psx emulators...i guess ill have to start programming and make one that works or something.
That's a good one ! There are many smart people and they do what they can , you ignorant ! They do this as a hobby , not for your fun ! If this dosn't satisfay you , then make your one emu !

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, i was just hoping for dc emu programmers to visit this post and they would be like:
- Hey, some guy at emuforems sayz we are to stupid to make a descent dc emu.
- Heuh, you know what that means.
- Yeah, never mind about x-mas, well spend all our time making a dc emu that works for every game.
- yep.
- alright then.
- yep.

And then everyone would be happy cuz they could play dc on theyre comp after x-mas.

· Registered
45 Posts
Well, quite annoying everybody goes asking will it play this or this and so on..

To think - how long did it take to emu PSX like ePSXe does?
Then look at DC, it's graphics etc, and think again...

Now Dreamcast is really cheap, so buy it instead waiting for a emu.. Cause we will have to wait terribly long...

· Registered
3,072 Posts
Originally posted by Soylvak
Well i like alot of games on dc like...soul caliber,power stone 2 and skies of arcadia...thats why i want dc to be emulated.
Do what I do.... buy a DC for US$49.99.... it's way cheaper than any console out there, and you don't have to wait for it to be emulated.

· Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by kairi00

Do what I do.... buy a DC for US$49.99.... it's way cheaper than any console out there, and you don't have to wait for it to be emulated.
Ya 50 buck u.s thats nice but theres only one small problem.....I live in freakin canada man its like a 100 bucks here...i'm notrich you know,i got a bit of money at x-mas but what i got most is socks man....You can't buy much with socks you know!:rolleyes:

· Registered
20 Posts
A gb disk only has 700megs room for games. It's split in 3. The first part is a boot part and if you try to copy it only the boot part will be copied and the 2. part is some copyright stuff and the 3. part is the game.

What ever you do don't buy a new DC. They can't play backups and it's cheaper to buy a used one. I bought a used one with 2 controls 3 memorycards and 40 games for 187 USD incl. postage

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.