Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
First off, welcome to Emuforums.
Seondly, please check that you put the threads into the right forum - this is certainly a PCSX2 issue, nothing related to game discussion.

Moving this now.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Luzifel said:
Hi

I have a Problem with the pcsx2 in combination with FFX. If I start the game it's so slow and I get in the DOS-Window an error message, but I can't understand what's the matter. I hope the picture can help you understand the meaning of that.
I have it on my server
http://www.ewetel.net/~benedikt.nowak/dosbild.JPG

thx
This is a common error. The only way to use Final Fantasy X with this version of the emulator is to start it with a saved game. There is no way to start a new game. You can find memory card with saves that I made here: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65187&page=1&pp=20&highlight=final+fantasy

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
You guys could preface the console output with "pcsx2$" or something, then we can get to watch people go "hey, isn't that a linux shell..."

:eyespin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK OK, sry that I have post on the worng part in the Forum. Next I have done the error form the beginning. I can load the game, but still only to the secound picture (after the squaresoft logo) but than ........ nothing. :cuss2:
Onlay a black screen. So I think it can have something to do with the graphic plugin???
It's with the original DVD as also with image of FFX. I can't explain that to me oO

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Luzifel said:
OK OK, sry that I have post on the worng part in the Forum. Next I have done the error form the beginning. I can load the game, but still only to the secound picture (after the squaresoft logo) but than ........ nothing. :cuss2:
Onlay a black screen. So I think it can have something to do with the graphic plugin???
It's with the original DVD as also with image of FFX. I can't explain that to me oO
I'm not sure what you were expecting from an incomplete emulator. Also, I'm sure you didn't even try to use the memcard I posted a link to. Also, I suggest having a look at the rules on your way into the forum, as you seem to have not done that. Complaints about speed, certain games not working, etc.... are against the rules. If you still have problems after trying to load a game save with the memory card I posted a link to, then I suggest being a bit more specific with your problems, and avoid complaining.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.