Next Generation Emulation banner

Dissidia Ign Review Out

5K views 103 replies 18 participants last post by  Noja87 
#1 ·
It got an 8.9, can't wait for it be released on the 25th.

2 amatuers fighting.........(its a trailer so yeah)

#2 · (Edited)
it's sad what they are doing to this game,now a fighting game?? I was really excited when I heard they were coming out with a new FF for the psp then I saw this garbage and just dashed all hopes.If I want to play a fighting game Ill play one that has has experience in that field example:SF,Tekken,Marvel vs capcom,DBZ etc etc.Has anyone tried the demo?? cause I have and it SUCKED talk about limited moves and sh**** arenas.

everyone watch that video I bet you can count on 1 hand how many moves there are for each charrie.

#5 · (Edited)
Evidentally they didnt try the demo.
Because the demo gives you all the moves and characters right?

Not that it matters to you, but the english version is to feature more cutscenes and new MOVES, not that there was a shortage in attacks to begin with.

BTW, you can equip different moves from the character customization screen. So your complaints are null.

Also, this is an action rpg, not a fighter and each character has 10+(1 hand huh?) special attacks.

Sephiroths Attacks

#7 · (Edited)
Because the demo gives you all the moves and characters right?

Not that it matters to you, but the english version is to feature more cutscenes and new MOVES, not that there was a shortage in attacks to begin with.
Im sorry what?? if this is a true fighting game I dont recall games like capcom vs marvel having less moves in the demo or in any of the SF demos.Why would you take something as small as basic attacks out of the game because ppl havent paid for it yet? thats ridculous.

Probably because they weren't reviewing the demo...
oh..Im sorry did I say reviewing??? oo thats right I said PLAY theres a big difference in watching and playing.

#9 ·
I really don't like fighting games that much when it comes to a Story line... I love a boss then an adventure lol such as mega man games.

Edit: this one doesn't look so bad.
the problem with fighting games is your done with them in 1 day and its kind of like a chore after that unless you got someone to play against,talk about getting my hopes up for another FF rpg for the psp:mad:

#10 ·
Im sorry what?? if this is a true fighting game I dont recall games like capcom vs marvel having less moves in the demo or in any of the SF demos.Why would you take something as small as basic attacks out of the game because ppl havent paid for it yet? thats ridculous.

oh..Im sorry did I say reviewing??? oo thats right I said PLAY theres a big difference in watching and playing.
Like I said, you equip the moves in the customization menu.

Do not try arguing with me, I obviously know a lot more about the game than you do.

Also, people who review the game HAVE INDEED PLAYED IT.

#12 ·
you obviously know more?? what by hear say? plz dont think ur a god cause you "know" o so much about a soon to be failure game.
Because I already have the japanese version of the game, and Its damn good.

I noticed you said soon to be??? Famitsu gave it a 36/40 and ign a 8.9?

"With individual scores of 9/9/10/8, the game received an overall rating of 36/40 points from Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, earning the game a place in its "Best Picks of This Week" feature as well as its "Platinum Hall of Fame." The game's battle system was described as fast paced and exhilarating, with simple controls capable of producing battles like those found in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, though it was noted that the action can become difficult to follow when things get hectic and that some of the more technical aspects of the game can be hard to grasp. Also cited were extensive character customization options befitting a Final Fantasy title, and a leveling system that allows the game's difficulty to scale with the strength of the character. The game was also praised for its story and cutscenes, with one reviewer noting that the characters' histories are neatly woven into the narrative, providing new insights and answering old questions while giving each character an equal share of the spotlight. [33] The game scored 90/95/85/85 on Dengeki PlayStation.

As of August 17, 2009, Dissidia: Final Fantasy has sold 910,000 copies in Japan, making it the fourth best-selling game for the PSP in Japan.[34] It was the 12th best-selling game in Japan in 2008, selling 660,262 copies.[35]

[edit] References"
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fail? Really? Gtfo troll. You can't even tell the difference between epic win and fail.

Your opinion and reality exist in two different dimensions.

#14 ·
Because I already have the japanese version of the game, and Its damn good.

I noticed you said soon to be??? Famitsu gave it a 36/40 and ign a 8.9?

"With individual scores of 9/9/10/8, the game received an overall rating of 36/40 points from Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, earning the game a place in its "Best Picks of This Week" feature as well as its "Platinum Hall of Fame." The game's battle system was described as fast paced and exhilarating, with simple controls capable of producing battles like those found in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, though it was noted that the action can become difficult to follow when things get hectic and that some of the more technical aspects of the game can be hard to grasp. Also cited were extensive character customization options befitting a Final Fantasy title, and a leveling system that allows the game's difficulty to scale with the strength of the character. The game was also praised for its story and cutscenes, with one reviewer noting that the characters' histories are neatly woven into the narrative, providing new insights and answering old questions while giving each character an equal share of the spotlight. [33] The game scored 90/95/85/85 on Dengeki PlayStation.

As of August 17, 2009, Dissidia: Final Fantasy has sold 910,000 copies in Japan, making it the fourth best-selling game for the PSP in Japan.[34] It was the 12th best-selling game in Japan in 2008, selling 660,262 copies.[35]

[edit] References"
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fail? Really? Gtfo troll. You can't even tell the difference between epic win and fail.

Your opinion and reality exist in two different dimensions.
lol so your sole judgement on the game goes by how much it has sold overseas in japan? :lol: look I dont know where the hell you are from and frankly I can give two sh*** but thats never a reason to say a game is going to have success in the u.s because JAPAN had success u idiot how many games have done well in japan and flopped in the u.s??

LOL Im a troll because I dont agree with xblade and because I say things he may not like,wow kid get over yourself either that get a life and stop playing video games if your gonna get so defensive.

#15 ·
lol so your sole judgement on the game goes by how much it has sold overseas in japan? :lol: look I dont know where the hell you are from and frankly I can give two sh*** but thats never a reason to say a game is going to have success in the u.s because JAPAN had success u idiot how many games have done well in japan and flopped in the u.s??

LOL Im a troll because I dont agree with xblade and because I say things he may not like,wow kid get over yourself either that get a life and stop playing video games if your gonna get so defensive.

I don't feel like properly replying to such an ignorant post.

Final Fantasy having a flop in the U.S. Thank you for the lulz.

Now please see your way back to gamespot or w/e the hell it is you spawned from.

#17 ·
...oO

that doesnt make a drop of sense

Anyway, loved the japanese version. Played it a lot. Might get the english one if it does have more content like Blade said =O
it doesnt make sense huh?? hmm ok noja like Ive had to do with you before in order for your small brain to comprehend what Ive said,here it is you ready make sure you stay with me now...Reviewing=Majority figure means they are Watching ok you got that?? so therfore theres a big difference in Watching and Playing god you have no common sense.

#18 ·
it doesnt make sense huh?? hmm ok noja like Ive had to do with you before in order for your small brain to comprehend what Ive said,here it is you ready make sure you stay with me now...Reviewing=Majority figure means they are Watching ok you got that?? so therfore theres a big difference in Watching and Playing god you have no common sense.
I could only lol at you to stop myself from strangling myself to stave off the stupidity.

#19 ·

#20 ·
I don't feel like properly replying to such an ignorant post.

Final Fantasy having a flop in the U.S. Thank you for the lulz.

Now please see your way back to gamespot or w/e the hell it is you spawned from.
lol laugh all you want you because your also missing the fact theres never been a FF fighting game like dissidia in the u.s only rpgs or strategy referring to tactics,so yeah keep laughing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.