Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why would I ask if Disorders is a medical conspiracy?? For what purpose? Money.
In Canada, they use your OHIP card to drain the government of your tax dallors.
And in the states probably through you or the insurance.

Lawyers and Criminals love this. The lawyer makes money by talking about all these disorders. And time for the lawyer is money. And when the judge is busy, he probably won't get laid off during a recession. I don't know but it appears that there is an increasing amount of criminals and lawyers using disorder as an excuse to prolong a case.

The doctor also makes money. Ever been to one? The doctor talks like a used car salesman and exaggerates and makes the world sounds better than it really is. It is all hype hype hype. They hypnotise you so that you will believe them.

If these disorders really exist then all of us would be labeled crazy. We all feel some kinda depression sometimes. And they call stage fright "avoidant personality disorder". Please....... We all feel shy at least some point in our life.

Do you think it is a capitalist scheme?? People are desprate, the guy in the slammer wants to get out of his slammer by saying he has a disorder. It is kinda getting old. I can't believe the judge and jury would still fall for that trick. This is hilarious.

Your opinions? conspiracy or no?? Aren't those disorders just normal emotions and nothing more? Sure some people are more sensitive but that does not mean they should be labelled mental or something. I mean some jobs won't hire you if you don't have good health record. They label you mental, then fire you. come on, isn't that a bit harsh?? And the universities make loads a money on this stuff too.

Disorder is simply a backdoor used by the guy in the slammer. no more no less. Absolutley no need to make half a library full of books dedicated to disorders and all that jibba jabba about it. All about money these days.

A nature's flaw is our profit.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
I would have to say some mental disorders are bogus, but not all.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I think that you've been reading too much Michael Foucault, mecharmor25 :p

Anyway, I think that some disorders are just a social play, as Nicholas Spanos argues is the case with Multiple Personality Disorders.

But there's no use in denying the existence of things such as bipolar disorders. Evidence from EEGs and other tests prove the physiological nature of the illness.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Most disorders are real, it's just people are too quick to label someone as such and start handing out the treatment until years later they realize someone suffering from a disorder was perfectly fine. Of course, some people also fake disorders to try and take away from the real problems in their life.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Damnit. When I read the thread title, I instantly thought of supposed conspiracies around Alzheimer. I wonder why? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts