Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
"This is really good, because I always thought that the one thing missing from Spider-Man, Iron Man, etc. was singing anthropomorphic animals."

The man speaks the truth

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
They make amazing movies! Their animation is amazing! (yes, I'm talking about their old 2D classics)

I wanted to work for Disney in Salt Lake City's animation studio when I was in high school. I was really planning on doing it. Then they switched their movies to be 3D and I found out that they pretty much fired their 2D animators because there was no need for them anymore.

Okay, I guess Disney does suck. But if it wasn't for Disney, Don Bluth probably never would have risen up and become one of the greatest animators!

However, they may be able to redeem themselves later this year when Princess and the Frog comes out. It's their first 2D movie since that one animated cow movie they did...

·
エリートキラー
392 Posts
OMGoO
So now all the superhero movies will have no blood, violence and will all have happy endings? I can't imagine a disney logo showing up before spiderman..
Well, hopefully, they'll make kingdom hearts better :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
They steal money from young children. Whats so good about that?

Hey, which version of little mermaid would you rather your kids watch.

the one where she dies or the one where she ends up with the prince,.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
fhhdghj
jhdjjte
jdtj
mdt
kryfdklaedzsnhzgadgrsh
sjhd
uij6
tr6fd
jt

AACKK!!!

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!
sorry im late

Yes this is sparta.....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.