Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone have this same problem? when u start up disgaea it shows loading then never shows the title screen or opening? could someone plz tell me how to deal with this? i totally wanna play...

my specs are:AMD Sempron Processor 3200+

1.7ghz rated at 3.2 ghz cpu speed

graphics card integrated ati radeon xpress

someone Please help me?? i really wanna play this game but it cant get past the first loading screen!

at least tell me if u have same problem..

Okay uhm at least could someone please make a new game and give me the save state..?

or give me your configurations for disgaea? (excluding sse3 or sse4)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to thank u for answering my question.. i 've been waiting 20 hours.. i know my specs are weak but theyre good for games like disgaea... well i'll try making it again

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
post your plugin config and pcx2 version. download the latest plugins and then try

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont know about your problem, sorry, but I do want to say that Disgaea 2 is the easiest to run game on pcsx2. If you have any slowdown ingame, you most likely can't run anything else.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i remade iso and the game didn't work.. i used pcsx2 0.9.4 then tryed 0.9.5 and then tryed beta 0.9.5 with denormals are zero i did download latest plugins too... i have gsdx 1.1.2 peops sound and zero spu 4.6 sound too and lilypad for controllers... i dont see whats wrong (to T3rrible .. my computers not that bad o_o i use to play it but it stopped working when i had to reset my computer and got the emulator back

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I dont know about your problem, sorry, but I do want to say that Disgaea 2 is the easiest to run game on pcsx2. If you have any slowdown ingame, you most likely can't run anything else.
srry >_> i just came back after like 4 or 5 months? and didnt even see my reply to him lol

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
no offense but STFU i dont want to know that? i didnt say i slowdown! i siad it wont START
and just who the **** do you think you are? The developers spend months, years even coding this software and you think you can waltz in acting like you just bought $400 software and need a refund?

NO U!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
no offense but STFU i dont want to know that? i didnt say i slowdown! i siad it wont START

Please take your attitude and GTFO. its not welcome here, and if this was the PCSX2 official forum YOUR ASS WOULD'VE BEEN BANNED ALREADY. NO JOKES.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, sorry... and um 0.9.6? yea i tryed that too... usually it wont work but then i would change my plugins around and poof it does.. then it doesnt matter whether i change my plugins again or not.. it still works.. i dont know why T_T

·
Smiley for The Loozer TOM
112 Posts
Most likely your problem because your cpu only have single core at.1.7ghz and onboard gpu like x200/300. Try to make an iso for your game and take gigahertz cdvd or cdvd 1.0 plugin from gabest but you need to mount first your iso with daemon tools program. Event that you may success to run it, i afraid you only can get below 10fps/run like hell.

And make sure your cpu support sse2 if you want to play with pcsx2 0.96 or you can only play below than that (pcsx2 0.94 or pcsx2 0.92)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most likely your problem because your cpu only have single core at.1.7ghz and onboard gpu like x200/300. Try to make an iso for your game and take gigahertz cdvd or cdvd 1.0 plugin from gabest but you need to mount first your iso with daemon tools program. Event that you may success to run it, i afraid you only can get below 10fps/run like hell.
it cant be my computer because i've played it at FULL speed, ive even played it TOO FAST T_T i've remade the iso a few times and tried again and that didnt work. The game DOES get in AND goes good speed its just.. it has Loading... for a whole hour and STILL nothing happens >_<

i do support i support SSE2 and SSSE4 (or was that three?) but not SSE4 obviously..

·
Smiley for The Loozer TOM
112 Posts
No man, Old AMD64 only support sse, sse2 and sse3 and not ssse3 and sse4.1 (only core 2 duo have). AMD Phenom support sse, sse2, sse3 and sse4.a. I already know about AMD CPU and onboard gpu so dont test me. About your problem maybe you have bad iso because i have that game and working fine to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No man, Old AMD64 only support sse, sse2 and sse3 and not ssse3 and sse4.1 (only core 2 duo have). AMD Phenom support sse, sse2, sse3 and sse4.a. I already know about AMD CPU and onboard gpu so dont test me. About your problem maybe you have bad iso because i have that game and working fine to me.
so if i have bad iso i have to get a whole new game cd? you may have these but not all computers are the same so... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts