Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m always getting a crash in terra when i`m following the blonding girl and just before the ate.

Epsxe always crashes at this moment.Why?:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmm well i dont no where you are exactly for but after a while you get a fmv of the 'invinvincible" and Garnet fainting and well it has happend before that epsxe crashes with fmv with old plugins.
You didnt tell what plugins you use but just try to get the latest versionsy.You didnt tell what computer you have I cant really give you a advise of with plug in should use.
cya
:rockets:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try this for fmv crashes:

There still seems to be the issue of FF9 freezing on a few comps right when its about to play an mdec. namely, entering cleyra, before Kuja summons stuff in Alexandria and maybe one or two more. The problem is caused by savestates and there use when you reach that point. What you need to do is save at the closest moogle, then press Esc, goto the Epsxe menu Run then restart. then just let it load to the title screen and reload what you saved from the memcard. then play through where it would normally freeze and don't use savestates till after your through the part where it would freeze. hope this helps.
This is from another post and works fine
Happy playing :)
Batsu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I`m using lewpi`s glide lartest version.

My pc is a:

Pentium 2 400 mhz
256 megabyte
voodoo 3 3000
pioneer dvdrom
Yamaha burner

thanx for you attentions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts