Next Generation Emulation banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for this great thread and apps :thumb:

I could sucessfully combine my MGS and Driver 2, but I still have a problem, it seems that the command line for running the ePSXe_dvd5 + ISO file has changed from the original ePSXe.

When I use the same command line in my .bat file that works with ePSXe in ePSXe_DVD5 it fails and prompt a windows saying it could not locate upx.exe

My .bat file for ePSXe 1.7 is like this now:

"C:\ePSXe.1.7.0\ePSXe.exe" -nogui -noauto -bios "C:\ePSXe.1.7.0\bios\SCPH-1001.bin" -slowboot -loadbin "C:\ePSXe.1.7.0\ISOS\Crash Team Racing [SCUS-94426]\Crash Team Racing [SCUS-94426].bin"

pause

How it should be to work with ePSXe_dvd5?? I know I should point the path to the new executable but it doesnt load the upx.exe :???:
easiest way for batch is that your bat file is in root folder (where epsxe.exe is) and then just type where is what....for example my ff9: image is in epsxe\isos, memcards in epsxe\memcards, and exe and ff9.bat in epsxe\.....so my bat file looks like

echo on

ePSXe.exe -loadmemc0 memcards\FF9Slot1.mcr -loadmemc1 memcards\FF9Slot2.mcr -nogui -loadbin isos\ff9.bin

echo off

but files MUST not containing spaces
no c:\xyz or d:\xyz nonsense

·
Registered
1 Posts
please create the PAL version patch of games :( like Syphon Filter!! i have the italian PAL version and patch don't work :( i want to play it with popstarter emulator and i can't to the swap during emulation.. please help me

201 - 206 of 206 Posts