Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a problem changing between disc 1 and 2 in Chrono Cross. What happens is when i get to the "Change to disc 1" Screen in the game I hit escape to go to the epsxe gui. I then go to the change disc option, select the function iso (by the way that is what I'm using), pick the Chrono Cross disc 1 iso, and a window's pop-up error message comes up saying "This program has performed an illegal function and will be shut down." I have tried using the cd but there is no difference. I think its a compatability problem between windows and the gui. Is there a way I can change discs without hitting esc? Does anybody have any suggestions?

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
is it possible to save the game before changing discs, and then loading the saved game from the other disc. I finished crono cross w/ epsxe, so the switch disc function does work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I did that. Downloaded the plugin and tried it. It does allow me to use esc and get back into the game without crashing, but at random points it just exits the program. So far I haven't been able to get to the "Change Disc" screen wthout it randomly exiting the program. I have tried making save states up until right before, but it just closes the program as soon as a load the save state. Does anybody know how to correct this problem?:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wel, I finally fixed it thanx SinaM. I read in the "when I press esc epsxe crashes" thread that it might be caused by a difference in settings in the monitor and the gpu. He was right. Thanx though to everyone who posted and a special thanx to SinaM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts