Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if pcsx2 supports a "disc change" type option(such as the ps1 emulator epsxe had)? I'm trying to play monster rancher 4 and so far I've found no successful way to regenerate monsters from cd's.

I'm definitely a noob at these things. So far I've just tried the P.E.Op.s CDVD plugin to load cd's, but my game just goes white and crashes.

I'd appreciate if anyone could shed some light on this for me..

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
hmm

actually i spent some time and tried this and basically you only have 2 options...put a PS1 disc in and get a blue dude or keep Monster rancher in and get a yellow dude. didnt try anything else disc wise, maybe it doesnt read them right when disc swapping...could try something else and get the green dude or something though. :thumb::dead::(

·
Registered
3 Posts
lol

i woke up this morning and gave another try, if u use the ps1 iso it lets u change back to MR4. so u can get by with just ps1 games but i guess ps2 games are alot more complicated so it doesnt let you change back.

also mounting on virtual drive doesnt help...just gives u blue dude over and over.
best thing is linux plugin as u can change faster and u dont overload the iso selection pop up with ps1 games. :D

been playing and u also get stones from adventuring that give u monsters...and that with combining u have alot of options...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.