Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that disabling all the audio option in DPS-HLE will bring speed boos. But I've accindentaly discoverd that disabling ONLY "other audio" you lost audio in FMV, but you'll get the same great speed boost with all the other audio in game(of course in the games that has audio emulated).
I've tryed only SSBM and Wii Sports (I don't have many games), and I got full speed in game, and insanely high fps in menu, and the audio is working perfectly.

Donno if it's already know, but it's now a pleasure to play Wi sports at full speed. :thumb:
It may be good to leave disable "enable Other Audio" by default, as I pass from 30-35 fps in game, to 50-60!! with no difference in emulation quality, full sound ecc..

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's the way to turn speed limits off.
It can't boost games in places where games are too slow, but can boost them in places where speed was normal before. Too fast = not good.
As far as I know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
why cant the developer make frame limit to normal speed with the disabled 'other audio' sound? because when 'other audio' enabled sometimes games will be to slow, but it is disabled the game will become too fast

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well, vSync is now implemented in OpenGL plugin... Check it, and you will limit framerate to refreshrate of your monitor. Luckily for me, I use 60hz on 17" crt on 12x10 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts