Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
Codies make pretty games already, but they're also still good at showing screenshots looking even better than that. I'm curious what the actual game will look like :)
...hope they dropped the "HDR overkill" a bit.

· Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
It had NOTHING to do with the EVIL Starforce? oO Not that I might have dealt with that monster with my PC original... :evil: :innocent:

I own BOTH Sega Rally and DiRT! They're BOTH worth owning...and CHEAP now...

:p
with starforce? if a game is good enough, I'll even deal with starforce...
Admittedly, I do not play race driver 2 (starforce) on my pc anymore, but that's also a typical example of a game being surpassed by newer games (with racers and sports games, that's often the case).

btw, I might get Sega Rally a second time for 360, because of a framerate issue with the pc version.... it seems almost no one sees the issue, as it's minor, and for some reason pc gamers are very ok with inconsistent framerates, but I'm not* =P

btw, I like these screenshots (Samor loves his current car, but would also like to have a Lancer)

*nah, don't tell me it's my pc, because I felt the same with the 3 I had before this one. pc's just aren't very "smooth".

· Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
sega rally 2 is great too (probably the best in the series) :)
the pc version sadly doesn't want to play cd audio on an os newer than win9x, but otherwise it works fine, even on vista. Of course, you can just rip the cd audio and run it in winamp while playing the game, that'll work fine....

· Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
about sega rally, I'm thinking of getting it for the 360, since the pc's "won't run well untill I press restart bug" sure is annoying... and I'm less and less forigiving about pc issues anyway (seems the only things these things can do right is "folding" anyway).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.