Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
___GANTZ Fan Boy___
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got it a day ago.

I played the demo on my 360 and it looked great. I decided to wait a little longer for the PC version to get the best available version of the game.

Too bad I don't have that new ATI card, so only DX9 for me :rolleyes: (this game doesn't support DX10). I think without DX11 capable card, everything I see here is also available in the console counterparts, but playing on PC, you'll be able to crank up the resolution and you won't be limited by 30FPS cap found in the console version.

Despite the lack of any new graphical features, the game still looks great for me comparing with the X360 version.

Here are some pics taken at 1920*1080 8XFSAA everything @max (DX9 of course).

Feel free to share some pics, especially if you own DX11 capable cards. I'd love to see some comparison.

------------------------------------
EDIT:
Since I can only post 20 pics at a time and can't upload a new set in a subsequent post unless my post is after the first reply to the thread, I'll post the remaining pics as ImageShack thumbnails. Hope it's OK.

------------------------------------

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
nice shots :thumb:, its a shame that it only supports DX9 and 11 , what about 10 and 10.1 , I hope other companies dont use the same strategy in the future .

and is it me or is this game harder than the first one ??

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Nice strategy they cant show the different between DX 11 and 10 so they have to ditch 10.:(

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
The difference is not immediately noticeable, it's subtle but it is there. The new tesselation does wonders for things like perfect roundness for wheels or for peoples heads.

The game looks great none the less, and the gameplay is pretty good too. I love the rewind feature.

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Sorry, if I revived this thread. Not too many posts here, so I decided to put some shots from PC demo, which I got some days ago. I can run the demo on my system with everything maxed (DX9) at 35 - 60 FPS. (1280x1024, 4x MSAA, Vsync ON)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.