Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tryed to install dolphin to my friends computer and i did update the DirectX9 and updated Ati Driver into 9.3, but i have problem now... when i turn the game on with Direct3D9 plugin i get only black screen and sound. :S I have tryed many games and it even works with OpenGL plugin but not with the Direct3D9 plugin :S what have i done wrong?

Specs:
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 Boxed 5600+ Dual Core, 2.9GHz
GPU: Ati Radeon HD 3650
RAM: 2GB

PS: I came up with another problem with 2 diffrent Wii Games. When i start the game i only get gray screen with OpenGL plugin without sounds and black screen with Direct3D9 plugin and without sounds again. :S

Hope someone can help me with these problems :D

The Wii Games was
Naruto Clash of ninja Revolution 2 and Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The DirectX video plugin does not work at the time, it is currently being worked on and improved. You'll just need to use the OpenGL plugin until it is fixed.

As for the games, did you ensure that they were compatible with the emulator yet? There might also still be some minor issues with ATI and OGL, but I am not sure..
Yes i did ensure, but i got the Wii games working. (I really didn't do anything :D it just started working.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.