Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all of you, well I succeeded in solving my problems, and then I m back w/ windows 2k but I remembered having installed the DX8.1 Beta (that is the problem: I cannot remove it :\ )

I also remember that there was a site w/ this one (currently down, that s too bad)
So, i m asking for you guys. If anyone has it (for win2k), could someone post it here or give me a link? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thx again.
(the direct x expiration message appearing each time i lauch an application begins to be..quite annoying :) )

C ya

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
directx CANNOT be uninstalled in win2k...you have to reinstall the whole operating system (I speak from expirence)

·
Registered
425 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh%@#[email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected][email protected]#[email protected]#$

thats my take on it...i have beta 8.1 and that message has caused me to be responsible for the untimely deaths of my younger siblings.....................and i can't get rid of it cuz u can't uninstall directx......so i got the bright idea let me re d/l 8.0a right.....guess what u can't install and older version of it...my computer refuses to aknowledge the presonce of 8.0a.......so i reintall me with my reinstall cd......its still fuxing there...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh#@%@#[email protected]#[email protected]#%$#@[email protected]#$......................i'm gonnna check out that uninstaller.....i hope for the sake of my remaining siblings it works.

edit: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh#@%@#[email protected]#[email protected]# u son of a submariner...................it won't work iwth winME.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,#@%[email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$ there is noooooo god.......die die die...............all of u rot in hell......mwhahahahahah

*this is a message from your local insanity asylum warden.....uh i mean worker.......due to obvious sypmtoms of insanity the vagrant shall no longer grace you all with his presence, he has instead been taken to a nicley padded room for safekeeping............*alarms start blazing* wtf he's bitten through his right arm and is now using it to club the crap outa the gaurds??? errrrrrr..............everyone remain clam..were just experianceing some um. MINOR................technical diffuctly.....********static**************sounds of screaming**************more static********

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx for the replies.

I wasn t able to remove dx8.1 w/ the uninstallers provided as planned, so I just reinstalled win2k and dx8.0a and it s ok (thx to U, because i was going to do the things i made way after I tried other things to uninstall it :) )

Bye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts