Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just rented dino crisis and the game loads up and locks up on the screen that says this game contains gore:eyes:
(the game is ntsc protected)
1.2 ghz amd athlon thunderbird
geforce 2 mx
384 mb of ram
30 gig hard drive
hp cd writer plus
toshiba dvd

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
I remember a while back when it was psxemu.com and a few people posted about dino crisis ntsc wasn't working.. We finally realized that some NTSC versions of DINO crisis was indead copy protected.. patching the iso worked.. Do a search on www.google.com for "psx patches".. Find the dino crisis NTSC protection fix patch..

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
I remember a while back when it was psxemu.com and a few people posted about dino crisis ntsc wasn't working.. We finally realized that some NTSC versions of DINO crisis was indead copy protected.. patching the iso worked.. Do a search on www.google.com for "psx patches".. Find the dino crisis NTSC protection fix patch..
In fact fivefeet8 is absolutely right.Same thing was given in ngemu help files database as well.It needed a ppf patch. But with new version of pete's cd plugin you dont need to patch the iso you will just need to use ppf option and ppf file.
Great pete great.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.