Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO!!!! Don't close my request without asking me about it first. I bought the game off of Ebay, after being told I was doing piracy by using a copy of the game, which is why I'm asking AGAIN on how to get past the underwater scene.

·
Registered
654 Posts
First recommendation: now that you've bought the game, make your own ISO and see if that doesn't clear up the problem. The usual advice applies here - make sure your ISO-making tool is set to [highlight]not[/highlight] ignore errors and the retry count is set as high as possible.

Second recommendation: Zip up your memcard file and attach it to your next post. Also post your GPU plugin configuration. I will duplicate your problem, find a solution and post it.

Dan

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
first of all, we dont close threads when the answer is found. secondly, we don't care about your special friend. that actually sounds kind of creepy.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
last time i checked Halloween is October 31st. either you're really early, or really late. are you just spamming to anger me? Would you like a ban? :)

·
Moo.
455 Posts
hushypushy said:
last time i checked Halloween is October 31st. either you're really early, or really late. are you just spamming to anger me? Would you like a ban? :)
I find the posts rather amusing myself. Sometimes it's fun to keep the trolls around. They're fun little pets. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.