Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cinemas work fine, but the in-game cinematic scenes, the characters are almost completely invisible, as well as the dinosaurs. They sometimes appear, but only I'd say like half a dozen polygons like the character model is blending with the environment or overlapping with it. During gameplay everything is fine but I just got the the underwater part and I am having the problem with the character flickering/being invisible. I cannot see the character or any of the enemies.

I can post specs if needed but has anyone else had this problem and know what to do?

·
Registered MSX user
1,671 Posts

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Dino Crisis requires some adjustment to the compatibility settings to get the video working properly. i found in OGL2 i needed to disable gamefixes and mess with the Framebuffer access.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this worked for me so i hope it helps

hey i had the same problem with DC2 i tried everything that i could think of then i googled it and came here well i did everything posted and well it diddent work
oh the health metor came back along with the wepon icon but still no regena and yes like you all im at the water part lol anyway furstrated as hell i just randomly thought why not try one of the other video plugins that came with epsxe well most of them either made it more grainy or just plain ulgly and still no regena BUT!!!! finaly i found one that worked for me and i diddent even have to configure it so this is what worked for me
now needless to say that you cant mess with the plugins while playing so find a place to save (if you can) and exit out of the program , restart said program go to config click it and go to video then go to the little tab and select (P.E.Op.S. soft driver 1.17) now make sure to click (test) before going all willy nilly but this DID IN FACT COMPLETELY WORK FOR ME so give it a shot i mean youve played the damn game for at least an hour by now so keep going lol and if it works all i ask is a thank you
tootles
manwaylow

also watch my web show its funny as hell
*removed*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.