Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, one of my friends in my dorm saw SSBB playing perfectly on my mac and goes "holy ****, put it on mine!!":yawn:

only problem is, his laptop specs sucks ass...

it's pentium t2390 1.8 ghz, intel GMA something... ugh...

but i can't be a dick and say no, so i set up dolpin on his laptop.

results is what i expected: had to use direct3D plugin, and it plays dog-**** slow at 640x480.

Another dude has a better pc though, he has core 2 duo 2.5, nvidia 8600gt...

set it up, plays fine... only problem is...

these friends will tell other people to come at me like the hordes! ah, the idea of "SSBB anywhere you go" is a no-brainer!

but, they think its simple, like the real wii... but its not.

i have to find out whether their OS is 32 or 64 bit, what specs, and if they have controllers, how to use xpadder.... and nevermind the usual fact that its a freakin emulator and all the bugs that occur. these people will never post on this site.

oh, and i have a macbook pro, which might make them think its mac only or something...

dear god, help me!:(

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Tell everyone else to **** off and that you're done helping people. That's what I do. It's the only solution to keep people from using you.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Screw being friendly, I was friendly in high school, got my heart broken a few times and my teeth knocked out.

I'm a bitter cold terrible person, and in most respects, that's a good thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess so... if they want it, let em figure out, like i did.
there's always a real wii if they can't do it.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
Spoon feeding is never good. (well, there are some exceptions)
Just point them into the right direction (links to Dolphin, guides and stuff) and let them deal with the rest.

Like the warning I saw in someone's signature's here:
Warning: emulation requires brain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.