Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm Artillery. I just registered here so that I could get help with this. I'm not an expert on these things, (I have basic knowledge but that's about it) so bear with me.

I wanted to do a dumb Let's Play of Digimon World DS. I was using an old ROM from a long time ago that I played on an old version of DeSmuME. It was laggy, but it worked. It was a great game. Now I want to play it again but actually finish it this time and have it run smoothly.

So, I tried the freeware download from the site of no$gba and it was successful, but using the Digimon World DS (this is the US version, btw) ROM resulted in the game itself (on the bottom screen) giving me a message reading:

"Unable to read data.
Please turn off the power
and re-insert the DS card."

I tried looking at some other threads for help and tried starting the emulator from the DS screen rather than the game itself (under Emulation Controls, switching Reset/Startup Entrypoint to GBA BIOS) and reset, but it resulted in the emulator breaking. :c Kind of. From then on every time I tried to open any ROM file at all, I got a message saying "The ROM image crashed".

I reinstalled no$gba and downloaded a new ROM, but now it's just gone back to the bottom screen of the game giving me that same message from before.
Can anyone help me?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yeah I will do that. However next time Demon of Death, report it so that we can see the thread needs attention, don't just bash the TC and hope one of us will show up.

Anyways LKArtillery please read the [rules]Ngemu Rules[/rules] before posting next time, specifically the Warez Policy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.