Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off this game was working at 100% when I started playing it on my pc, even better than on my PSOne. Now all the place in the game where you can press X or Triangle to skip ahead doesn't work and after every battle that an enemy drops and item the game freezes up. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
there are a zillion things in there. specifically the beginning:
First, before you read on, use the board's Search function to see if anyone else had the same problem as you.
i cant stress how important that is.

then read these:

* Make an ISO image if you're playing off the CD, or play off the CD if you're using an ISO
* try using a software GPU plugin
* try a different emulator (different version of ePSXe, or PSXeven, SSSPSX, PCSX)
* if you're using save states, don't
* try restarting your computer and killing unnecessary processes
* update your drivers for your graphics card, sound card, etc.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
hmm, i wonder if this game is even emulated....have you guys tried pSX?

Chizzaka: it's illegal for someone to send you the game---if you mean the internet that is. a physical, original copy is legal. but if someone sends you a copy of the disc either physically or digitally, it is illegal. we already know you torrented games already, and you know the rules now. so stop breaking em ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.