Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Digital Designer
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u guys remember that when nintendo sold RARE to microsoft so do u think nintendo sold completely no nintendo still owns 5% of RARE i tought they was completelly but there not. so why they aren't makin any games for the GC i don't kno why i kno there are on GBA.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I'm sure that part of the terms of the Microsoft acquisition of Rare was that they only produce games for the X-Box. The small percentage that Nintendo still owns, and the fact that there's no direct Microsoft competition on the handheld market explain why Rare has been able to make GBA games. However, I'm sure Microsoft will not allow Rare to produce any console games for the PS2 or GC.

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Rhombus, you think correctly. With only 5% percent interest remaining in Rare, Nintendo will, in no way, be able influnce MS w/it's 95% share. Forget about any more Rare games for GC or PS2.
sx/amiga

·
Digital Designer
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ur wrong too nintendo still owns rare by 5% and sony doesn't own rare on bit why they didn't make coker for GC because is to adult for nintendo and that there remaking Jet Force Gemini For xbox 2 and Nintendo Revolution

1 - 5 of 5 Posts