Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not the only having this problem.. it doesnt effect the game but annoying to look at. I thought it was fix but I havent played it in a while. You know what I mean..on the right half side, it's like the screen overlaps slightly or something.. I was just wondering.. good day. =]

·
Registered
49 Posts
jinn probably it's not the game...couse i got the same issue for legend of dragoon, and i fixed it with the plugin conf

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Is it the filtering thing? If so, you have no choice but to turn bilinear filtering to the ones without sprites.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I noticed that this is effect is very obvious when play FMV.. not so when actually playing the game. I would like to know what kind of setting to use to get rid of it, it's not a big deal if it cant be done.

And I agree with bardack that it's not just in FF9.. other games exhibit this glitche too.

BTW I'm using Pete GPU 1.52 in D3D mode of course.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Have you tried turning Bilinear Filtering to "Extended w/o Sprites"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CD is clean m8 =]

Oh well.. it seems to go away using the Opengl plugin.. so I'm sticking with that.

Everythings running great except for the fact when I enable 4xFSAA, it drops to like 4fps during the swirl effect. HAHAHAHA thats expected though.. slow ass gts card. =]

Thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts