Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But how do you do that? Please give me detail.

·
Registered
376 Posts
You have to kill Ganondorf with the golden arrows from princess Zelda, and that's it :D.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean what SVN is the best?

·
Registered
815 Posts
There isn't a 'best' SVN. It was beaten a while ago I remember. Some parts are sheer luck though, just have to break through the crashes. I lost all my progress in that game so I'm waiting till they stabilise it somewhat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I finish it. (GC version)
While you are on your horse Zelda use light arrows to freeze the bad guy.
When he is freezed you can attach him and after few hits.... the second part of the battle begin. No more on horse but on your feet! after a few hits..... final scene and game over.

Waiting to a release with sound and full speed to play again....

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank u so much for info how about zelda ww can u finish it on dolphin

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
You have to kill Ganondorf with the golden arrows from princess Zelda, and that's it :D.
I finish it. (GC version)
While you are on your horse Zelda use light arrows to freeze the bad guy.
When he is freezed you can attach him and after few hits.... the second part of the battle begin. No more on horse but on your feet! after a few hits..... final scene and game over.

Waiting to a release with sound and full speed to play again....
remove the spoil.. Some people dont play it. why you guys have to ruin it ? JEEZ! Leave it alone and dont spoil, man!

·
Registered
376 Posts
remove the spoil.. Some people dont play it. why you guys have to ruin it ? JEEZ! Leave it alone and dont spoil, man!
To be honest, there's nothing else to do on that scene, and you can't just shoot arrows wildly and kill it, so i would hardly consider it a spoiler... i guess it's one of the most easiest boss scenes ever, anyway...

... ah! now i remember, there's a boss in No More Heroes that you don't even have to touch to kill it. Beat that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank u so much for info how about zelda ww can u finish it on dolphin
Another YES i finish it on Dolphin some time ago. I think I play again when sound ok. I finish it when the SVN was between 1700 and 1864. Perhaps now it's better because I remember some problems and switch from revisions to solve them. And i say..... the last battle is very similar to ZTP.....

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
so i herd you like emu's?
731 Posts
i lol'd
seriously
if you guys haven't figured it out that golden arrows WILL ALWAYS BE THE WAY TO KILL THE LAST BOSS you'll need to grow up and get a brain

seriously, just like said before
"it was the most easiest boss scenes ever, anyway..."

EDIT: also btw, nothing was told of the story anyway
EDIT2: happy now btw? i replaced the name of "the final boss!" :eek:
EDIT3: wow, deja vu

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes u are right i been playing 4 21 hours no crashes so far!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts