·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Who the hell are you?:confused:

j/k man,so where were you?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yeah I did actually notice you hadn't been around. I myself have hardly had time to visit the boards these past few weeks, but I did notice you weren't around. You haven't been completely gone though have you? Didn't post once or twice in that time? Maybe I imagined it.:confused:
Anyway, good to see you back.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Sorry m8, I'm the kinda guy who doesn't notice someone's gone 'till somebody tells me. You should see me at work :rolleyes: :heh:

S

·
0 Posts
Yes, I noticed you were missing, also. But w/school starting back up, people on summer vacation, etc. I figured you had a valid reason. Also, after what happened last week here in the USA, my minds kind of been in a daze.
Glad you're back and, if you don't mind my asking, where were you?
sincerely,
sx/amiga

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. It's nice to know that people noticed I was missing. I spent most of the months on irc getting movies and learning how to rip dvds, now I'm good at it, I'm making a svcd of the fly right now. I also moved and didnt have the internet for a few weeks. When I got it I checked out this board but never posted anything. I then saw neojags post about being back and it got me wondering if anyone noticed. I this made this topic. I would of replied sooner, but then not as many people would of responded.

It really is great to see that you guys did notice. My moving caused me to loss all my friends so I fenlt kinda lonely. You guys really cheared me up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts