Next Generation Emulation banner

Diablo 1 issues on ePSXe 2.0.5

Tags
diablo 1
2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Anevenow 
#1 ·
Greetings! Newcomer here, and I'd like to ask for some help concerning running Diablo 1 on ePSXe.

I've tried two ISOs and encountered the same issue; I am able to get to the title screen, make a character and everything, but once I get into the main game itself the character won't move at all. I can turn it to face different directions but it can't walk at all. Anyone else encountered this issue? Thanks in advance to anyone who might have an idea.

#3 ·
I'm using keyboard. Settings are for SCPH-1080 Digital controller. Attaching screenshot...

As for other settings (if it helps), I've set CPU overclocking to 1x, CPU Mode to Interpreter, Pete's OpenGL2 GPU core 2.0.0. for graphics (Windowed mode, 1280 x 1024)

#7 · (Edited)
Many problems with the launch of games happen due to incorrect installation. Check if there were any errors during installation, try to uninstall the game, and rerun the installer after disabling the antivirus. Often, the files needed for the game are deleted by mistake. It is also important to remember that there should be no signs of another alphabet on the way to the folder with the installed game – use only Latin letters and numbers for directory names. On the website yesgamers.com there is more detailed information on how to fix bugs in this game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.