Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, I've found that EX4 has to be enabled to view the time display on the top screen, though character portraits are still glitchy. So far I haven't experienced any "crashing issues" I've seen reported on another website...

Anyone else got any tips to make it run better?

· Registered
1 Posts
So far, I've found that EX4 has to be enabled to view the time display on the top screen, though character portraits are still glitchy. So far I haven't experienced any "crashing issues" I've seen reported on another website...

Anyone else got any tips to make it run better?

hmm, when I first started playing Devil Survivor the clock was working fine (i get the same char glitches but its not too bad)

then I went and played around with no$ZOOMER to see if I could get World Ends with You working a little better. Regardless, I had thought afterwards I'd changed it back to the settings for Devil Survivior, but apparently I didnt. Everything is working fine but I cant see the clock/time

Sorry to sound noobish, how exactly do I enable EX4

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, first you have to be running Squall's English Patch for NO$ZOOMER. Then under "OTHER" you'll find an "EXTRA" menu. Check "World Survivor" and it'll automatically set it to work with Devil Survivor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.