Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Same here :lol: Who the **** is Sparda ?? King of hell ??

·
Registered
816 Posts
I dunno :S A powerful demon who knocked up a human? I never payed any attention to the story. Too busy trying out combos and such :lol:

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I dunno :S A powerful demon who knocked up a human? I never payed any attention to the story. Too busy trying out combos and such :lol:
Ahahauhsuhas. Maybe he is a human/bovine. I mean, he has those horns. Thinking twice those horns are goat like.
I don't see why all this mess about this emo character. Nothing new here coz Dante's also an emo. His fans speaks for himself:
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/247921/ > Enjoy your Dante. :lol:

An emo for another. Big deal. Nothing's changed, character related, as far as emo stereotype is concerned.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
All I know is that Dante is the son of Sparta and has a brother who looks exactly the same. Then Nero came along.
His father name is Sparda not Sparta and Nero's origins are uncertain, he was an orphan raised by Kyrie and Credo, Sanctus though keeps making reference that he is a descendant with Sparda's blood...

@Geralt: Dante's and even Nero's design aren't emo that pic however is ...

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Well, they look pretty much emo to me, with their *** looking type. And they are.
That fact though doesn't really matter to me. I look at those games for action and gameplay, not for the *** looking characters.

If it would depend on the characters I'd never really enjoy the game. But deep inside that must be the reason why I can't take DMC serious.
At least the cosplay shows part of the public those chars appeal for.

Since ages it's been like this. It's always a teenage looking fella, with the "cool" hairs, anti-social or rebel attitude, screwed up with psicological problems, etc.
Those japs could make something else for a change. I'm through with those chars. Expecting more to come in Vs.XIII :rolleyes:

And why it's always the cool hair and good appearance ?? Dammit, it's starting to remind a brazilian TV series called "Malhação".
It's a school.... And you can't find a damn person in the school who isn't good looking... No one has a single acne in the face, nothing ! :lol:
It's a school for models, I suppose! Bah... And they can't act for **** too.

A screwed homeless with demonic powers would be more sinister than that. =p

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lol. :D

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Looks like someone 'shopped a picture of me when I was arrested that time... and now using it to design a game character. I should sue them! :p

Jokes aside, I think it's pretty evident that this skeletal atrocity, juvenile or senile... is the new artistic direction. You can say goodbye to muscles now. Girls don't like them no more! But women still love 'em. :p

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Looks like someone 'shopped a picture of me when I was arrested that time...
LOL ! Hey look at the bright side. At least we don't need to look at men muscles :lol:
You were arrested ?? What did you do ??? :lol: oO

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
. You can say goodbye to muscles now. Girls don't like them no more! But women still love 'em. :p
Dante never looked like he had overboard muscles, he looked like a pretty normal guy that works out a little to me.
And Nero definitely was entirely normal.

Btw is it just me or did they change Dante's VA as well? It's kinda funny, he was an older guy and had the voice of 20 year old punk, now he's a 20 year old punk and has the voice of an older guy....either that or Reuben Langdon just sucks...

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Indeed though it is true that Dante is a little more defined then Nero actually imo Nero looks like a normal guy who keeps up in shape as well the big difference is that he also has a shirt :p.
Also i'll rather play as a defined character then a skeleton ...
lol so true.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
He accidentally got fused with Pink

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
He kissed a girl but he didn't like it.

But hey, character designs aside, it still might be fun.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.