Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heavenly Sword dev, Ninja Theory is secretly at work on a new Devil May Cry game for Capcom, claims a US mag.

The latest issue of Game Informer reports the rumour, claiming that the Cambridge-based studio will be transferring its skills honed on the PS3 exclusive brawler to Capcom's own action series.

The mag writes: "Loose Talk has learned that Enslaved isn't the only game Ninja Theory is working on-we've heard that the Cambridge, England developer is being tapped for the next Devil May Cry.

"It is not totally unexpected, however; Capcom has said that although it is shying away from Western developer for new IP, it would continue to utilize them for known franchises, which DMC certainly is."

An interesting rumour indeed and certainly one we'd like to see happen.

Ninja Theory is also working on 'action quest' Enslaved. Read our recent Ninja Theory interview for more on that.
News: Devil May Cry 5 from Heavenly Sword dev? - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Some pics:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
to be fair though Noja this new game is such a monumental screwup it deserves it's own thread...for instance in that top pic I can't even tell if that's a dude or a chick...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good, like the new gritty style they have added. This is exactlty what DMC needs, a fresh approach. Ninja theory knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
No offense but the character design looks like it just came out of twilight.

sure he has guns and weapons, but come on tell me he doesnt look like a beaten up edward..

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
The only thing DMC needs is more Nero.
I agree, Devil Arm was epic :D

They are probably making this for new gamers. I doubt this is targeted at DMC fans. If so, then they really need to have something new and epic the others didn't have.

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I heard this kid is Dante when young. :lol:
Reminds me Leonardo Di Caprio with brown hair.

Well, as long as the gameplay is good, I'm ok. I never played DMC to keep looking at males in the first place.
**** Dante, Nero, give me gameplay or GTFO. Or give me Bayonetta instead.

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The old Dante must be very old, who knows.
He is a demon. Who knows how old is he ??

About the Jacket... Maybe he had another dressing style when young.

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Whatever... He could be 100 years old with his super demonic powers.
If it's a reboot, then he is not Dante ?? I just heard that kid was Dante, I'm not sure and don't know the details.

Well, not that I'm worried about DMC story. Some story, huh... :lol:

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
His name unfortunately is Dante but his unrelated to the real Dante. As for the DMC story i found it quite good especially for an action game.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
No offense but the character design looks like it just came out of twilight.
Damn, you beat me to it :lol:

We need the Duke to do some sort of parody game in which he mops the floor with these kind of emo douchebag characters.

·
CDProjekt Supporter
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
His name unfortunately is Dante but his unrelated to the real Dante. As for the DMC story i found it quite good especially for an action game.
I don't even know the story, despite had played it a few times. Couldn't pay attention to it.
A quite good story for an action game would be Gow's. If DMC story is at the same level as Gow's then it must be quite good.....
I'd be lying if I said I know anything about DMC story.

·
Registered
816 Posts
All I know is that Dante is the son of Sparta and has a brother who looks exactly the same. Then Nero came along.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.