Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dante's devil form is unveiled, designed by Kazuma Kaneko, the Devil Summoner character designer from Atlus. A new character named Vergil is revealed, who is a magic swordsman, his weapon is a katana. - the magicbox

Here's a link to the screenshots, but i'm going to paste some of the ones I found interesting. Website

·
Registered
27 Posts
Vergil isn't technically a new character. I don't actually know anything about the playability of this game, but I have played the original DMC. Vergil is in that game as a servant of Mundus, and a little more that I should probably avoid sharing in case someone hasn't played the original. I also have a trailer for DMC 3 on this computer.

I can't remember offhand what the site name is, but there's a japanese site about it somewhere with a large number of pretty pictures. I bet you could find it or some other info through the Capcom site, though... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ahhhh, I can't believe that Dante turns into a part of human! What stupid human being! Dante's body shouldn't be into the part of the human being....

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have a problem with it. I'm use to the "Persona" style. I'm intrigued to see how the director from "Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes" will handle the action sequences. The trailer has caught my eye for the fluid motion and wild sense of action.

I loved DM1, while 2 seemed more of a side-story or semi-sequal. DM3 is looking to hopefully correct that problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts