Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the DEV9null.dll file into the plugins dir, even manually set the plugin dir (which really didn't change) and I continually get:

could not load dev9 plugin '\Plugins': (null)

Before config menu, and after hitting OK on the config menu

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Dev9null should be in the plugins directory from the start...are you using the latest PCSX2? Try redownloading it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird...it gave me the same error, and yet let me into the emulator after doing it three more times =/ Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Searching the registry for 'PCSX2' I didn't find the original registry Key (folder). I found a lot of last reference and last activity values, however. Could you possibly tell me the Key (dir) where the PCSX2 is located?

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Oh then you hadnt used any other version of PCSX2 before...delete the ini's in that case...im afraid i cant help you anymore since noone has had this bug before as far as i know 0_o

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bositman said:
Oh then you hadnt used any other version of PCSX2 before...delete the ini's in that case...im afraid i cant help you anymore since noone has had this bug before as far as i know 0_o
Great! Problem solved =)

Are PSX games supposed to work at all? Still in Dev? I tried running a PSX game that I know works w/ePSXe 1.5.2 and I couldn't get it to work to test compatibility of the game Gradius Deluxe. I used a cd-image since the original CD no longer works.

·
Registered
271 Posts
There's no plans to emulate PSX at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts