Next Generation Emulation banner

Muscle or Import?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
Gotta love those bone rattling V8 beasts for straight line manliness and grand touring. I could honestly listen to the grumble of a V8 all day on a long drive and never get bored.

That being said for those tighter, windy roads or for track days those imports are just superb, and it is impossible to look beyond the power to weight ratio of one of those Caterham R500's, for a car that weighs the same as a flea, and has the same power to weight ratio as a Veyron they are supremely quick.

For everyday use, damn I love those V8's (I friggin love my Supra as well though, but my next car will definitely be a V8. Cannot question the bliss of a Monaro).

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Actually, the women here think guys who drive cars like that are tossers.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
yeah.. but look at the quality of your women, whores, ditzes and tramps. (Brittney excluded)

Besides, the growl of a '86 911 sounds far sexier.

·
Site Owner
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, thats Americas interior. I live on the coast.

Porches are meh, but i wouldnt say no to a 89' Factory Slantnose Turbo (930)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This slant-nose version of the Porsche 911 Turbo was called the 930 S.

[/FONT] you truly are my brother from another mother.

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
I dunno why, but American V8s have never really appealed to me. They're all muscle and no elegance. Where's the looks? The grace? The fine art? Japanese cars, and even more so European cars (like Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini etc) also have as much BHP as many American cars, but it's all intricately woven into a body and cabin that intelligently combines power and looks into a single awesome package!

Japanese cars have their own unique qualities too. They're practical, economical and offer fairly good comfort too. They're easy-to-repair, just pop the hood and everything's in front of you, no fancy engine case, no need to pull out the entire engine block just to get to the clutch plate.

This is what I drive:

^ Nissan Sunny 88' model; 1.3 liter, 4 cylinder engine. Its 20 years old and has 200,000 km under its belt but still works fine.

We also have a Toyota Corolla 2001 model, also 1.3 liter, 4 cylinder, but...well....my dad would never let me drive it :lol:

yeah.. but look at the quality of your women, whores, ditzes and tramps. (Brittney included)
Squall.....how COULD you say such a thing!?!?!?!

:p

Edit: WTF, Auto-merge double-post didn't work! :(

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.