Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some good news.....the detonators 4 will be available for download in 10th of September.......!

Well one thing that I would like to mention is that only those will benefit from these dets who have a G-Force 3.......the dets will not give much of a plus pint to G-Force 2 and 1 series......!....well I will give them a try........even I donot have a g-Have a G-force........why........Im out of money.....!eheh........!

Ali

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nvidia is waiting Ati to release the Radeon8500

Ati is waiting Nvidia to release their Detonator4

-- the market is waiting for them both --

what a very classic situation here ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I guess they've redone the drivers then, originally it was said that these would benefit GF2 users w/about a 10% increase in FPS, but like a 30% increase for GF3 users.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Originally posted by Eluder
I guess they've redone the drivers then, originally it was said that these would benefit GF2 users w/about a 10% increase in FPS, but like a 30% increase for GF3 users.
I gotta get me some D4's then, i'm using D3 12.41's on my GF2MX

S

·
0 Posts
Eluder, you are correct. Nvidia, themselves, said that the new Detonator 4s would give a 10% performance increase to GEForce 2 users (like me and many others). Also the new Detonators will have a version of OGL and that is supposed to work well w/all the GEForce series of cards. That is why, when the 4s are released, I'll be waiting to get mine.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think this driver not only design for GF3, but also for XP too... on my rig AMD 1.2 with VisionTek GF3 on XP gain more than 1000 pts in 3D Mark 2001! Pretty impressive.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
The new openGL ICD is fast, but bad with Pete's plugin.....Frambuffer effects are toasted (Fast but screwed up)
see the pic posted in epsxe/plugin trobleshooting

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Excellent news... only problem is that I will not have access to my main box (the one with the geforce 2) for another 10 days.:( (work issues)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts