Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey.. does anyone play chrono cross through emulator on pc?? well.. i do, and the problem is, at the end of cd one, where you have to swap the disk, this isn't possible if you use an emulator.. so, can anyone please send me your -emulator- MEMORY CARD [.mem, mcd, or anykind~!!] that has save at the first savepoint of cd2??? thankxxx

·
Registered
298 Posts
i switched disks fine from cd 1 to 2 with the emulator, infact the only problem i had was that graphic bug in the dragonia fort or whatever its called

try usein a dif cd plugin or try switchin from cd to iso or vise versa

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had no problem with changing disks with epsxe, it has a change disk option in the file menu.

just dont use save states with CC cause once you use a save state you can't save to mem cards any more so that means no newgame+ or continue+ and it makes it a pain to switch disks.

I do have a save state right before disk 2 and one after the first boss on disk 2.

oh and that fort bug thing is only anorying if you want to save after each element color puzzle. you have to run out side instead of runing around trying to find the save point in the middle.

·
Registered
526 Posts
well for the fort dragonia bug use the wire frame mode in ure gpu plugin . u should be able to see the where the four doors are located and once u have completed the four puzzle the bug will disappear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts