Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please someone help me, It seems like its a common problem but after much internet surfing and searching i cant find a solution for it.

Vandal Hearts 2 plays perfect all the way till the first battle, then when the enemy or character goes to move the whole game freezes and then pretty much fast forwards to AFTER the characters have moved. So it skips the whole animation.

Please help me, im using epsx 1.7 with Petes DX6 Driver its the only driver that runs good on my graphics card.

I've tried all kinds of settings adjustment and even went to OPENGL and still nothing fixes or remedies the problem. PLEASE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE 2005!!!

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
stop trying. the game is probably buggered.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup did not help^

I also read several other VH2 threads and none of them have helped me at all =(

That sucks no one has remedied this problem after so many people have gone throuhg it. I heard using the PEOPS or whatever driver works, i tried it, it just made the screen crazy instead of freezing when the dual action screen takes place

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
unless you have already done so, try other emulators, you might have luck with something other than epsxe.

·
Better be better than yesterday
5,544 Posts
unfortunately the computer that im using to play does not have internet access, and this one has no CD Burner, so im kinda stuck with what i have for now. What emu do you recommend?
PCSX meaby. You could try. But before, have you tried making an iso of the game? (Follow theses steps if you have no real clue about making an iso).

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
that or psx.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the computer i use to play is filled with Virus' it doesnt even detect CD Rom drives unless you reboot the whole computer with the CD in. So everytime im playing an RPG i just use blindwrite to get it off the CD onto my hardrive in ISO format.

Also when i play off the ISO i can turn all the graphics settings on full blast with no slowdown whatsoever, so thats not the problem. I'll have to get those emu's next time i can use my friends computer to burn a CD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.