Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huh, i've searched whole forum and i didnt seem to find answer for my question. So - i'm using P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.18 and i'm trying to record and resulting with video files w/o audio(sound). What can i do? Please help me. Ive tried fraps and stuff and it's not for me couse the video plugin which is neccesacry for fraps to work has requirment for pixel shader n' stuff and my video card doesnt support it so... the hell with that. :/

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
FRAP's does not require pixel shaders to record video, it just requires that the image is rendered to screen in a standard manner.

PSX gfx plugins do not and so you will encounter problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
However, FPS drops using FRAP's and im looking for something which my pc would be able to support, for example when i use PEOPS inner recording system with resolution something like 600x400 i don't get any laggs at all.... is there any way to record sound as well as video with that plugin?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
if you have a multiple core system, you can set 1 core to fraps and the other to epsxe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.