Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to point out that the newly svn build of Desmume run on my pc all the games perfect and the software renderer is fast and very accurate without glitches at all... my cpu is phenom x3 8650 at 2.30 Ghz You can grab it here at Orlean's live profile: Desmume - Windows Live

PS: 64 bit also

Forgot to say something that unless you disable automatic frameskipping the 3d will not be smooth at all, my cpu can render the image at fullspeed even without auto frameskipping. Or u may try a certain value of frame skipping but don't put it at AUTO.

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
Even though I haven't tried DeSmuME's SVN revisions, I don't think that it's a good idea to compare/recommend DeSmuME over NO$GBA in that section...

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Please move this thread to the DeSmuMe Discussion Forum. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
As said, some mod, move that thread to Desmume Discussion forum.
And I keep using NO$GBA 2.6a (sometimes with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2), because my computer is cr**. :)

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
I already did...anyway feel free to close the thread...i don't give a (beeeep)..
Naaaaaah. I just said what I thought... No need to lock this thread ;)
But if this thread is moved, the DeSmuME SVN builds might interest people, considering that releases take a long time and there is no FAQ on that section...

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Nah, the developer said the next release will be out next month or so...coming soon anyway.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Is getting better, although I still get some games under 60FPS. Nothing bad at all, but I like NO$Zoomer too much. XD
Did you tried Frameskip? xD

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
@gdeliana
mmmm..... r u sure coz castlevania POR little slow in this emulator (i think other castlevania to)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Some people prefer 0 frameskipping quality game play.
Oh, well... ;)
Anyways, does anyone notice that it looks like Snes9x or VBA? oO

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
@gdeliana
Depending on how powerful your computer is, DeSmuME speed will vary. The more powerful your computer is, the better the game speed. This has been said for a lot of times already too.

·
Registered
146 Posts

OMG!!!! at last emulator can play dragon ball origin without glitch (not even no$gba can do this)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.