Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I just came to the conclusion that this is quite a waste of time.
I have no Idea why you (at least it looks as if you do so) are just trying to be unfriendly to me / insulting.
You might want to consider to adopt some better manners when communicating with someone who has just giving you a compliment for good work and maybe formulated a question a little bit to unaware of legal rights.
I'll tell you in a more elaborated way. Due to legal issues on most countries I know of, by buying a single game you don't buy the right of owning all the games of the same type. That means that you own a SINGLE copy of it, even if all the other copies of it are exactly the same. You don't own a DS, and the only known way to dump a DS games successfully to a PC is using it, thus the conclusion is that you downloaded/shared from someone, which means you're using an illegal copy from the game you might/do own.

Is it clear now?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
shash has told you like it is. The original rom, is the original dump made from the real game. Any other means of obtaining games are not supported here.

I will not lock the topic as he was not the TC, but please refer to the [rules]Emuforums Rules[/rules] Warez Policy.

Now enough offtopciness (that's also against the rules), if it's not to mention a bug or try and assist with a bug like NHerve has been doing then don't post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, any kind of talk related to ROMs download/share is forbidden here. It's not legal, and saying the opposite only makes you look like someone failing to try to look intelligent.

Without a DS, you can't dump your owned games... At least not in a known way/procedure. If you know a way to do so without a DS, I'll be glad to hear it.
okay so no rom word...can stand that.
About legal we shall better not discuss that. The laws are in no way like the copyright holder / owner try to make them look. But thats of no matter in my eys. At least that post was a little more constructive so, I apologize if my posts did hurt your sensible feelings towards copyright.
That is the question, I believe that I do not have to prove how I dumped them. If I own a program (or in the most cases a lizenze to use it!) I do not think that you must have them dumped yourself as you do use the prog. / game legally. Thats my point. If you have information I do not have please share as I have to admit that I do not consider myself to be free of misunderstanding and false opinion.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
(...)

Now enough offtopciness (that's also against the rules), if it's not to mention a bug or try and assist with a bug like NHerve has been doing then don't post.
Thread derailing might not be educated, but certainly is not on the written rules. It might be written on the inaccessible FAQ, but I can't recall that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good, enough off topic. I have reread the rules and yes my post was against the before i edited it on shashs kind reminder.
But in no way it was necessary to be impolite from the beginning on as my first and also the second was meant to be helpfull. I only wanted to do some testing with a ... that is definetly not patched. But be thats as it may be, farewell.
Regards Merlisch

I'll tell you in a more elaborated way. Due to legal issues on most countries I know of, by buying a single game you don't buy the right of owning all the games of the same type. That means that you own a SINGLE copy of it, even if all the other copies of it are exactly the same. You don't own a DS, and the only known way to dump a DS games successfully to a PC is using it, thus the conclusion is that you downloaded/shared from someone, which means you're using an illegal copy from the game you might/do own.

Is it clear now?
Thanks that was what I wanted to hear.
I sincerely wish you a nice remaining sunday :)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Thread derailing might not be educated, but certainly is not on the written rules. It might be written on the inaccessible FAQ, but I can't recall that.
I was referring to the offtopic discussion having been about something which is against the rules...bad english sorry about that. However excessive thread derailing is most certainly frowned upon.

·
Registered
828 Posts
if you know where I can get an original (definitely unpatched) rom please DO NOT pm me and I will NOT try it out.
Merlisch: shashClp is right. You sound like were asking for a ROM (against the rules!), and you just put a DO NOT and a NOT. See, I can do it too. It is NOT intelligent, DO NOT do it please.

EDIT: oops, I'm a bit late I guess. Sorry x_x

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Schumi, mind doing a topic split and removing all the unrelated posts ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
i've a question about something. i added a comment at sourceforge in regards to a still-existing bug in a game that was reported about two years ago.. would it have been better if i had started a new topic about it? or will the new comment i made on the old bug get read? i dont know how it works, but are people who are working on DeSmuME alerted to new comments/posts within old topics?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
only if they haven't removed the bug from their alerts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think the creators of DeSmuMe need to test Sonic Rush (not RUSH Adventure).

When you reach the forth level (First level after you beat the first boss), the game freezes and stops at one point when you are playing it.

I'm not having this problem with NO$GBA emulator. So, I hope people here fix this bug soon.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
Zelda PH U still not booting in latest svn (must be a SWI issue, since it boots with the arm bios's emulating the swi)

[strike]Zelda PH (all) cannot select profile at start.

Stylus Accuracy broken completely, cannot press the profile button on Zelda, the pokeball button on the pokemon games, Movement selector in naruto path of the ninja.....[/strike]

Caused by Firmware emulation (duh, the firmware contains stylus calibration data, and since it can't be modifed right now...)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
New bug

Pokemon P/D/Plat saving does not work at all.
Desmume can load a save created and converted from nogba, or ideas, but is unable to read any it creates itself.

Secondly, saves are created as 256KB(2mb), instead of 512KB(4mb) even when the emulator is set to save at 512KB(4mb)

·
-o-
261 Posts
Report your bugs here.

1. 0.9.1 - Zipped roms not loading from recent roms list.
2. Autodetect does not work on EEProm64K (512kb) (Naruto Path of the ninja DS) Crash error occurs. (workaround- by placing a dummy 64KB file with the same name)
3. Missing Basic Wifi support prevents Pokemon Diamond/Pearl from getting ingame.
4. Megaman ZX Advent - Gets ingame, but Megaman, NPC's and animated objects not visible (Layer missing)
5. LoZ - Phantom Hourglass, fails to boot (U).
6. Auto frameskip is a little overactive, causing jumping and skipping where not needed.
1. Solve at SVN 1847.
2. Solve at SVN 1850.
3. Desmume just support wifi. It can play Castlevania: OoE.
4. Not test.
5. Solve.
6. Solve.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.