I've just tested the version 0.9.1 :1. Selecting roms from recent roms list is broken.
2. Autodetect does not work on EEProm64K (512kb) (Naruto Path of the ninja DS) Crash error occurs. (workaround- by placing a dummy 64KB file with the same name)
3. Missing Basic Wifi support prevents Pokemon Diamond/Pearl from getting ingame.
4. Megaman ZX Advent - Gets ingame, but Megaman, NPC's and animated objects not visible (Layer missing)
5. LoZ - Phantom Hourglass, fails to boot (U).
6. Auto frameskip is a little overactive, causing jumping and skipping where not needed.
1. The recent roms menu works perfectly for me.
2. You tested one single game. Test other games and see. Normally autodetect works correctly, but with some games it doesn't. And does this bug happen on 0.9 ?
3. The wifi system is completely broken. Even if you download the source and compile it with the EXPERIMENTAL_WIFI define (required to enable wifi), Pokemon surely won't be playable.
4. Does this bug happen on 0.9 ?
5. These games aren't in the compatibility list. Are they compatible with 0.9 ?
6. Are you under Linux or whatever ? In the Win32 port the auto frameskip works correctly.